BEST WESTERN PLUS Envy Hotel
22 E Fayette Street, Baltimore, MD 21202-6422
Phone: 443/438-1410 | Fax: 443/438-1411 | 49 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
This Baltimore, Maryland hotel offers tidy accommodations and exceptional service. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Envy Hotel is just a short distance away from the Baltimore Convention Center and 1st Mariner Arena.
The elegant, tidy rooms offer cable or satellite television, a coffeemaker, a desk, high-speed Internet access and much more. This 100% non-smoking hotel in Baltimore, Maryland also offers a complementary full breakfast, 24-hour exercise facility, dry cleaning and a 24-hour business center.
Many guests take advantage of the fact that this Maryland hotel is within walking distance of the 1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore's largest arena, and they often stay for concerts and events at the venue. Guests can also easily walk to the world famous Inner Harbor, which is also home to the 4th of July Spectacular.
Additionally, this Baltimore hotel is located in the downtown area and is within a short distance of many well-known area attractions including the Baltimore Convention Center, Federal Hill Park, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, Fort McHenry, Port Discovery, Fells Point, Canton, Historic Mount Vernon and Johns Hopkins Peabody Institute.
This 1st Mariner Arena hotel is in the center of the business district, providing a convenient location to many courthouses and corporate offices for travelers on business. Other organizations that draw travelers to this Baltimore hotel are John Hopkins Hospital, Mercy Medical Center and University of Baltimore.
Also located within minutes of this Baltimore, Maryland hotel are many cultural and family-friendly attractions, such as the Maryland Science Center, Harborplace & the Gallery Mall, Baltimore Aquarium, Maryland Zoo, Little Italy and Walters Art Museum.
The Baltimore/Washington International Airport is only ten miles away from this Baltimore hotel, making traveling convenient and easy. This Maryland hotel is also near the light rail, subway and the brand new, free Charm City Circulator.
For an affordable and memorable visit to Baltimore, Maryland, reserve a stay online at the BEST WESTERN PLSU Envy Hotel today!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Self-Parking available offsite - nominal fee, nightly, varies
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Exercise facility, 24-hour
- Weight lifting equipment
- Rowing machine
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, (English, Vietnamese)
- Porterage/bell services, available 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Guest laundry, nominal fee, depending on item
- Dry cleaning
- Express check out
- Late check out, upon availability
- Safe deposit box, complimentary
- Shoe shine
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access.
- Business center, 24-hour
- Fax services, available at front desk, nominal fee per page
- Computer available
- Meeting facilities
- Physically challenged facilities, grab bars, roll in showers
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Ice/vending machines, second floor and basement level
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Storage space, available
BEST WESTERN PLUS Envy Hotel
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus envy hotel in Baltimore.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Envy Hotel
Conveniently located, the best western plus envy hotel in Baltimore, Maryland is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 39.290464 / Latitude: -76.61448
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: I-95. Merge onto I-395 North via Exit 53 toward M.L. King Boulevard/downtown. The I-395 North becomes South Howard Street. Turn Right onto West Baltimore Street. Turn left on North Charles Street. Turn right onto East Lexington Street. Turn right onto St. Paul Street. Turn right onto East Fayette Street. End at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Envy Hotel on the right.
From: I-83. Take Exit 2, Pleasant Street on the left. Turn right onto East Pleasant Street. Turn left onto St. Paul Place. Turn slight left onto St. Paul Street. Turn right onto East Fayette Street. End at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Envy Hotel on the right.
From: MD-295. Take MD-295 North toward North Baltimore Street which turns into Russell Street. Turn right onto West Baltimore Street. Turn left onto North Charles Street. Turn right onto East Lexington Street. Turn Right onto St. Paul Street. Turn right onto East Fayette Street. End at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Envy Hotel on the right.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Envy Hotel
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
History buffs looking to spend quality time in downtown Baltimore, have a must-see destination to add to their list. Historic Federal Hill Park is the place. This beautiful park has roots dating back to the War of 1812, when it was a lookout point. The park, located south of Inner Harbor, provides incredible views of downtown Baltimore. Baltimore area residents and visitors have enjoyed outdoor recreation at the park's location, since 1879.
The buildings in the Federal Hill Historic District surrounding the park are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. After relaxing in the park, enjoy a pleasant stroll to nearby Cross Street Market, built in the 19th century, to find shops, restaurants, taverns and the Maryland Science Center. Stay close to downtown, in a comfortable Best Western guest room and enjoy your time in Charm City.
Monument City is not only home to Inner Harbor, but also to the Baltimore National Aquarium and many historical museums and monuments. Fort McHenry National Monument encompasses over 43 acres of land on the Locust Point peninsula, near the opening of Baltimore Harbor. The star-shaped brick fort, built between 1799 and 1802, housed the United States Army's enlisted men, quarters for the Commanding Officer, quarters for the Junior Officers, a guardhouse and the Powder Magazine. Fort McHenry was named after James McHenry, the second Secretary of War.
After the United States began war with England in 1812, Fort McHenry defeated the British, upon their attack of the fort. Francis Scott Key was inspired to write a poem entitled "The Star-Spangled Banner", when he saw an American Flag flying after the British attack. This historical poem later became the United States national anthem. In 1925, this historical fort was established as a national park. After a day of visiting this incredible fort and the many other city attractions, check into a comfortable Best Western guest room. Make the most of your time in Maryland.
Inner Harbor is a historic Chesapeake Bay seaport in Baltimore. Inner Harbor is action-packed. The Harborplace stores, restaurants and entertainment revitalized this seaport. The Baltimore National Aquarium, Baltimore Maritime Museum, USS Constellation, the Baltimore World Trade Center, the Maryland Science Center, Pier Six Concert Pavilion and Baltimore Convention Center are all located in the harbor.
The Camden Yards Sports Complex, home to Oriole Park for the Baltimore Orioles and M&T Bank Stadium for the Ravens and Babe Ruth Birthplace & Museum are located 3 blocks from Inner Harbor. The Fort McHenry National Monument and Maryland Zoo are also must-sees in the city. After a day of sight-seeing, enjoy comfortable and convenient accommodations with Best Western hotels, while traveling in Maryland.
Ready for some football, in Baltimore? Head to M&T Bank Stadium, south of downtown Baltimore, to cheer on the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League. This multi-purpose, stadium has been the home of the Ravens since it was completed in 1998. This impressive stadium has also hosts the Johns Hopkins University's men's lacrosse team games, an annual high school rival football game (one of the oldest in the country), plus concerts and lacrosse tournaments.
M&T Bank Stadium is considered to be the "crowning jewel" of the sports facilities in the National Football League. It features 71,008 seats including 8,196 club seats and 128 suites, two high definition RavensVision video screens and Shaw Sportexe Momentum Turf. Enjoy a day of football fun at the stadium, to round out your Baltimore visit. After the game, check into one of the local Best Western hotels, for an wonderful night's rest.
The Maryland Port and Cruise Terminal is the deprature point for many cruises to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Bermuda, New England, and Canada.
The Maryland Science Center is located in downtown Baltimore's Inner Harbor, a thriving tourist destination. When the center opened in 1976, it helped revitalize Inner Harbor to become the popular city attraction that it is today. Schedule plenty of time to explore the extensive collection of museum exhibits, the observatory and planetarium. Favorite exhibits include: Dinosaur Mysteries, Our Place in Space, Follow the Blue Crab and the Kids Room, filled with fun activities for kids aged 8 years old and younger.
While visiting Inner Harbor, be sure to tour the USS Constellation, the Baltimore National Aquarium and Baltimore World Trade Center. Check into one of the convenient Best Western locations in Baltimore, for superb guest amenities and accommodations. Enjoy your time in Maryland.
Become a kid again for a day in the exciting city of Baltimore. Do so, by visiting the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore and enjoy a day of fun! Established in 1876 as the Baltimore Zoo, it's America's third oldest zoo. This historic zoo is home to more than 2,000 animals and actively participates in conservation efforts with its over twenty Species Survival Plans. The zoo is also an Arctic Ambassador Center for polar bear conservation.
Schedule plenty of time to see all of the animals, including the largest group of African black-footed penguins in captivity, in North America. Enjoy all of the variety of activities for a day of fun. Take the kids to the Kid Zone to help brush the Nubian goats and feed the giraffes at the Giraffe Feeding Station. Spend time in the Creature Encounters, have fun during a Zoo Scavenger Hunt and chat with the Zookeepers during one of the Keeper Chat programs. There's plenty to do to make everyone happy. Stay close to this wonderful Baltimore zoo as a guest of Best Western hotels.
Baseball fans in the Balitmore area, have a great reason to love the sport. They watch their hometown Major League Baseball team, the Baltimore Orioles, play in Oriole Park at Camden Yard. The Orioles have played their home games in the ballpark since it was completed in 1992, replacing Memorial Stadium. It was the first ballpark built during the 1990s, with a "retro-style" architecture, providing great views for the fans.
It became an inspiration for baseball stadiums to be built in the "retro" style. The stadium features seats for 45,971 fans, with standing room for an additional 800 people, plus picnic tables with umbrellas behind the two-tiered bullpens. Its location in downtown Baltimore, is close to nearby attractions including Inner Harbor and M&T Bank Stadium. Check into one of local Best Western hotels, to make the most of your time in Baltimore.
Escape to a beautiful oasis during your next visit to Baltimore, "The Greatest City in America". Sherwood Gardens is the place to be. The history of the park dates back to the 1920s, when John W. Sherwood planted a garden of tulips from the Netherlands. Today, this wonderful six-acre park is filled with approximately 80,000 tulips, beautiful evergreens, old English boxwoods, bright azaleas and rare trees. Spend the afternoon strolling the grounds to view the magnificent tulips, as well as, the flowering dogwood trees, wisteria, magnolias and flowering cherry trees.
Spring time remains the best season to view the variety of flowering bulbs. At the end of each season, bring your spade to help dig up the tulip bulbs. Visitors may purchase the bulbs for a nominal fee. The garden will once again be ready for the planting of the new tulip bulbs for the next season's flowering. After a fun day in the gardens, check into one of the nearby Baltimore area Best Western hotels, for comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services.
The Nation's Capital region is not only home to many historical attractions, but also to many fine universities. The University of Maryland, established in 1856, is among them. This flagship research university in the University System of Maryland, is the largest higher education institution in Maryland and the capital region. It's location southwest of Baltimore, and northeast of Washington D.C. has been beneficial in receiving Federal government research partnerships. The university is one of four Mid-Atlantic region Public Ivy universities, in which its over 37,000 students receive a Ivy League education at a public university price.
With 127 undergraduate degrees and 112 graduate degrees available for pursuit, University of Maryland students have a wide variety of degree choices, from the university's thirteen colleges and schools. While in the area, be sure to tour this beautiful 1,250 acre campus, featuring red-brick Georgian buildings adorned with white columns. Stay close to the university as a guest of one of the Baltimore area Best Western hotels and enjoy a wonderful night's rest.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.01 mile(s) from Central Business District
- 0.20 mile(s) from ESPN Zone
- 0.20 mile(s) from Harborplace the Gallery
- 0.30 mile(s) from Baltimore Convention Center
- 0.30 mile(s) from 1st Mariner Arena, concert hall
- 0.30 mile(s) from Inner Harbor
- 0.40 mile(s) from Federal Hill, park
- 0.50 mile(s) from Walters Art Museum
- 0.50 mile(s) from National Aquarium
- 0.50 mile(s) from Maryland Science Center
- 0.50 mile(s) from Fort McHenry
- 0.50 mile(s) from France-Merrick Performing Arts
- 0.70 mile(s) from Fells Point
- 0.70 mile(s) from Port Discovery
- 0.70 mile(s) from Reginald F. Lewis Museum, African American history museum
- 1.00 mile(s) from B and O Railroad Museum
- 1.00 mile(s) from Camden Yards- Orioles
- 1.00 mile(s) from Little Italy
- 1.00 mile(s) from M T Bank Stadium- Ravens
- 1.00 mile(s) from Lyric Opera House
- 1.30 mile(s) from Edgar Alan Poe House
- 2.50 mile(s) from Maryland Zoo
- 5.00 mile(s) from Preakness States, Pimlico, horse racing
- 0.50 mile(s) from The Harborplace Mall, shops
- .50 mile(s) from Inner Harbor, shopping and restaurants
- 1.00 mile(s) from Fells Point, shopping, restaurants, bars
- 1.00 mile(s) from Lexington Market
- 1.00 mile(s) from Art Gallery of Fells Point, art
- 1.00 mile(s) from Broadway Market
- 2.00 mile(s) from Brassworks, gifts shops
- 2.00 mile(s) from Eclectic Elements, housewares, furniture
- 3.00 mile(s) from Baltimore Clayworks, arts & crafts
- 3.00 mile(s) from C. Grimaldis Gallery, art
- 3.00 mile(s) from Gotta Have. .. Bags, fashion
- 3.00 mile(s) from Hometown Girl, souvenirs
- 5.00 mile(s) from The Sound Garden, music shop
- 5.00 mile(s) from Charlotte Elliott, antiques
- 5.00 mile(s) from Ma Petite Shoe
- 5.00 mile(s) from Ten Thousand Villages, arts & crafts
- 5.00 mile(s) from Antreasian Gallery, art
- 8.00 mile(s) from Arundel Mills, outlet mall, shopping center
- 8.00 mile(s) from Jurus, jewelry
- 10.00 mile(s) from Mud and Metal, arts & crafts
- 10.00 mile(s) from Sunnyfields, specialty shops
- 10.00 mile(s) from Baltimore Farmers Market
- 15.00 mile(s) from Sheeps Clothing, gifts
- 20.00 mile(s) from Townson Mall, shops
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 22.00 mile(s) from Annapolis
- 36.00 mile(s) from Washington, District of Columbia
- 41.00 mile(s) from Alexandria, VA
- 59.00 mile(s) from Dover, DE
- 69.00 mile(s) from Harrisburg, PA
- 93.00 mile(s) from Philadelphia, PA
- 129 mile(s) from Richmond, VA
- 156 mile(s) from Hampton, VA
- 163 mile(s) from Newark, NJ
- 165 mile(s) from Norfolk, VA
- 168 mile(s) from Jersey City, NJ
- 175 mile(s) from New York, NY
- 179 mile(s) from Virginia Beach, VA
- 197 mile(s) from Pittsburg, PA
- 0.30 mile(s) from Baltimore International College, 17 Commerce Street
- 0.50 mile(s) from Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University, 1 East Mount Royal Avenue
- 1.50 mile(s) from University of Baltimore, 1420 N. Charles Street
- 1.50 mile(s) from Maryland Institute College of Art, 1300 West Mount Royal Avenue
- 3.00 mile(s) from Coppin State University, 2500 West North Avenue
- 4.00 mile(s) from Johns Hopkins University, 3400 North Charles Street
- 5.00 mile(s) from Morgan University, 1700 East Cold Spring Lane
- 6.50 mile(s) from Loyola University, 4501 North Charles Street
- 9.00 mile(s) from University of Maryland, 1000 Hilltop Circle
- 15.00 mile(s) from Goucher College, 1021 Dulaney Valley Road
- 21.00 mile(s) from Villa Julie College, 10945 Owings Mills Boulevard
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.20 mile(s) from walking tours, around historic downtown
- 0.20 mile(s) from ESPN Zone, games
- Ban Tahi, on premises, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Sabatino's Italian Restaurant, on premises, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Pho Viet, deli, Vietnamese, open for: lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to The Esquire Lounge, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Burger King, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Power Plant Live, pub, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Subway, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Quiznos Subs, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Pizza Primo Pasta, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Capitol City Brewing Company, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Ramshead Live, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Mo's Restaurant, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to McCormick Restaurant, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Pazo Restaurant, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Rusty Scupper Restaurant, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Au Bon Pain, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from McDonalds, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Peking House, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Phillips Harborplace, buffet, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Tir Na Bar and Grill, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Cheesecake Factory, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Obryckis Crab House, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Akbar Restaurant, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Hardrock Cafe, cafe, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sabatino's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN PLUS Envy Hotel
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Baltimore. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Baltimore Book Festival
Nationally known authors descend onto Baltimore for book signings, exhibitions, readings, and demonstrations. Food, music, and kids' activities included.
Maryland Seafood Festival
Great seafood, cooking demonstrations, entertainment and the ultimate crab soup cook-off run the gamut at Sandy Point State Park in Annapolis.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean