BEST WESTERN Capital Beltway
5910 Princess Garden Pkwy, Lanham, MD 20706-2905
Phone: 301/459-1000 | Fax: 301/459-1526 | 169 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Just a short drive from exciting Six Flags® America and tucked close to PG Sports Complex, this Lanham hotel boasts an unbeatable location, a great value and friendly service.
Our Fed Ex Stadium hotel offers easy accessibility to Washington DC and a state of the art meeting space for business travelers. Some of our frequent guests include employees of numerous government agencies, and we understand how important pulling off flawless meetings can be. That's why our staff is committed to working with business travelers to ensure every need is met.
The local Fed Ex field frequently features sporting events and is a big reason why so many people choose this Washington DC hotel. With a great value and superior location right outside the city center, it's easy to get around the region from our location. Six Flags® America is a short drive away, which makes our Lanham hotel an easy choice for families vacationing together.
Whether you're in town for federal business, visiting one of the many local universities or for a special event, count on us to offer top notch service and amenities. When it comes to the most important meal of the day, it's on us. Free breakfast includes a pancake station, flaky pastries, fresh fruits, and a wide selection of yogurts, breads and cereals. Top it all off with our famous 100% Arabica coffee and cold juices.
The rooms at our Lanham hotel are cool, clean, spacious and comfortable. Each well-appointed room is quiet and offers complimentary Wi-Fi and luxury bedding to make your trip as effortless as possible. No matter what you need, from recommendations to additional services, let our friendly staff know and it will be delivered immediately. It's our promise to every guest.
Reserve your relaxing room today at BEST WESTERN Capital Beltway, where value meets convenience!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary breakfast
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee. Serve daily from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Local shuttle - Complimentary shuttle to and from New Carrollton Metro 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Cocktail lounge, Baystreet Restaurant and Lounge open Fridays from 6:00 p.m to 3:00 a.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m.
- Indoor pool, heated, pool hours: Mon-Fri 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.; Sat & Sun 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Exercise facility 24-hour, cardiovascular equipment
- Gift shop or newsstand located in lower lobby area
- Free self parking, 24-hours
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Audio/visual equipment
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge, front desk
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish, Tagalog, Urdu, Punjabi, Persian, Amaharic)
- Safe deposit box, base on availability upon request, no fee.
- Cable or satellite television
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Conference facilities
- Weight lifting equipment
- Parking for the physically challenged, free, self parking
- Ice/vending machines
- Train access every hour on the hour from 8:00 a.m to 9:00 p.m. Call hotel for pick from the station.
- Outdoor parking, free, self
- Truck/RV parking, free, self
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Express check in all prepaid room reservation
- Express check out
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; free in-room wireless Internet access; free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center complimentary for registered guest use
- Printer available
- Fax services complimentary for registered guest
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Inter corridor
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Free Morning Newspaper
BEST WESTERN Capital Beltway
Take advantage of the savings and fun with these 4 package deals available at the best western capital beltway in Lanham.
BayStreet Lounge Getaway Package 1 Night
BayStreet Lounge weekend getaways are within your reach with the BayStreet Lounge Weekend Getaway Package. Book a room that best meets your needs and received a complimentary door entrance to the BayStreet Lounge for Friday or Saturday night. Celebrate and enjoy the night with family and friends at the BayStreet Lounge. Dont forget about our full hot breakfast served every morning. Late check out is available upon request.
Romance Package 1 Night
Join us at the BEST WESTERN Capital Beltway and enjoy your stay in any of our guestrooms with our Romance Package. This package includes and early check-in and a bottle of champagne or cider upon arrival. Take advantage of the hotel fitness room and indoor heated pool. Enjoy full hot breakfast the next morning and late check-out upon request if available.
Park and Ride Package 1 Night
Join us at the BEST WESTERN Capital Beltway for our Park and Ride Package with the all day pass for the DC Metro. We are offering complimentary hotel self-parking and take advantage of our complimentary van service to and from the New Carrollton Metro. Dont forget our full hot breakfast served every morning. Late check-in is available upon request.
BEST WESTERN Capital Beltway
Conveniently located, the best western capital beltway in Lanham, Maryland is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 38.961865 / Latitude: -76.865495
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 95. Take Exit 20A, Annapolis Road and follow the overhead sign to Princess Garden Parkway. Turn right onto Princess Garden Parkway and you will find the BEST WESTERN Capital Beltway on the left.
From: All Directions. Easy access from Baltimore Washington Parkway, Interstate 495 and Route 50 to BEST WESTERN Capital Beltway.
BEST WESTERN Capital Beltway
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Six Flags of America, located near Lanham, is a fun summer-time amusement park, featuring rides for the entire family. Little ones love riding the Whistlestop Train and the variety of rides in the Looney Tunes Movie Town. Adults have a screaming-good-time on the park's thrill rides. Superman: Ride of Steel is a park favorite.
Take a break from riding and splash around at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, an incredible water park. The water park features wave pools, water slides and raft rides. Schedule plenty of time to experience all of the fun at this wonderful Maryland park. Stay close to the action as a guest of Best Western hotels and enjoy comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.99 mile(s) from PG county Sports & Learning, Prince George County Sports & Learning Complex
- 2.04 mile(s) from NASA Goddard, NASA-Goddard Visitors Center
- 3.68 mile(s) from Public Playhouse
- 4.00 mile(s) from Price George's County Sports Complex
- 4.89 mile(s) from FedEx® Field Stadium, home of the Washington Redskins Stadium
- 5.67 mile(s) from Belair Mansion
- 7.72 mile(s) from Capitals Sports Complex
- 8.31 mile(s) from Basilica of the National Shrine
- 9.53 mile(s) from Union Station, Washington DC
- 9.54 mile(s) from Walter Reed Army Medical
- 9.61 mile(s) from National Postal Museum
- 9.65 mile(s) from US Senate Office Building
- 9.76 mile(s) from Marine Corps Museum
- 9.81 mile(s) from Bowie Baysox Baseball Club
- 9.83 mile(s) from Washington Navy Yard
- 9.84 mile(s) from Jefferson Building
- 9.86 mile(s) from Black Fashion Museum
- 9.93 mile(s) from Navy Museum
- 10.39 mile(s) from National Archives
- 10.84 mile(s) from White House Visitor Center
- 13.33 mile(s) from Laurel Park, horserace
- 16.72 mile(s) from Rosecroft Raceway
- 19.65 mile(s) from National Harbor, Washington DC
- 2.33 mile(s) from Greenway Center
- 3.39 mile(s) from Beltway Plaza
- 4.30 mile(s) from Campus Village
- 4.38 mile(s) from Largo Town Center
- 4.77 mile(s) from University Town Center
- 5.18 mile(s) from Mall At Prince Georges
- 6.96 mile(s) from Langley Park Plaza
- 7.07 mile(s) from Bowie Town Center
- 7.98 mile(s) from Penn-Mar Shopping Center
- 8.06 mile(s) from Penn Station Shopping Center
- 8.32 mile(s) from Gallery Place
- 8.33 mile(s) from Laurel Lakes Center
- 8.71 mile(s) from White Oak Shopping Center
- 8.91 mile(s) from Union Station
- 9.05 mile(s) from Marbury Plaza
- 9.15 mile(s) from Laurel Mall
- 9.15 mile(s) from City Place Mall
- 9.20 mile(s) from Laurel Shopping Center
- 9.55 mile(s) from Iverson Mall Shopping Center
- 9.68 mile(s) from Marlow Heights Shopping Center
- 11.66 mile(s) from Westfield Wheaton Plaza Mall
- 11.91 mile(s) from Mazza Gallerie Mall
- 12.51 mile(s) from Fashion Centre-Pentagon Center
- 14.75 mile(s) from Georgetown Square Shopping Center
- 15.72 mile(s) from Arundel Mills Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 1 mile(s) from New Carrollton
- 3 mile(s) from Greenbelt
- 5 mile(s) from College Park
- 8 mile(s) from Bowie
- 8 mile(s) from Largo
- 10 mile(s) from Washington, DC
- 10 mile(s) from Beltsville
- 15 mile(s) from Laurel
- 15 mile(s) from Andrews AFB
- 15 mile(s) from Silver Spring
- 17 mile(s) from Oxon Hill
- 17 mile(s) from Bathesda
- 19 mile(s) from Fort Washington
- 19 mile(s) from Annapolis
- 19 mile(s) from Arlington, VA
- 19 mile(s) from Chavy Chase
- 19 mile(s) from Rockville
- 19 mile(s) from Fort Meade
- 19 mile(s) from Odenton
- 35 mile(s) from Baltimore
- .01 mile(s) from Lanham Therapy Center
- .01 mile(s) from Bell Broadcasting Company
- .01 mile(s) from Donald C. Christopher & Associates
- .01 mile(s) from HBW Group
- .01 mile(s) from Patrick Henry Cappell & Lewis
- .01 mile(s) from Radio One Inc.
- .01 mile(s) from Donald C Christopher & Associates
- .01 mile(s) from Grant Funding Center
- .01 mile(s) from High Tech Minds Multimedia
- .01 mile(s) from Premier Mortgage Funding Inc
- .01 mile(s) from Washington Assessment & Therapy
- .01 mile(s) from Baker & Gaffigan
- .01 mile(s) from Steven J Schuster DDS
- .01 mile(s) from WOL
- .01 mile(s) from WYCB
- .01 mile(s) from SAR Corp
- .01 mile(s) from WKYS
- .01 mile(s) from Federal Info & News Dispatch
- .10 mile(s) from Darcars Ford & Lanham Kia
- .15 mile(s) from Mc Donalds
- .20 mile(s) from Midas Auto Service Experts
- .35 mile(s) from Lanham United Methodist Church
- .37 mile(s) from Rendon-Hale Funeral Home
- 0.70 mile(s) from Washington Bible College
- 4.28 mile(s) from University of Maryland at College Park
- 6.39 mile(s) from TESST College of Technology
- 6.57 mile(s) from Bowie State University
- 6.70 mile(s) from Prince George's Community College
- 6.76 mile(s) from School of Divinity
- 7.61 mile(s) from Dominican House of Studies
- 7.89 mile(s) from Howard University
- 8.08 mile(s) from Washington Theological Union
- 8.10 mile(s) from Gallaudet University
- 8.11 mile(s) from Strayer University
- 8.59 mile(s) from Montgomery College
- 8.83 mile(s) from Griggs University
- 8.91 mile(s) from Howard University School
- 9.08 mile(s) from Nyack College
- 9.29 mile(s) from Ujamaa School
- 9.69 mile(s) from Clara Mohammed School
- 9.89 mile(s) from Berlitz Language Ctr
- 9.93 mile(s) from Corinthian Colleges
- 10.36 mile(s) from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical
- 10.37 mile(s) from Council of Graduate Schools
- 10.50 mile(s) from Orcoran School of Art
- 10.81 mile(s) from University of the DC
- 11.91 mile(s) from Georgetown University
- 12.19 mile(s) from Wesley Theological Seminary
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2.09 mile(s) from MNCPPC, MNCPPC golf Course
- 2.99 mile(s) from Riverdale Bowling Alley
- 3.38 mile(s) from Wells Ice Rink
- 3.81 mile(s) from Enterprise Golf Course
- 4.43 mile(s) from Lake Arbor Golf Club
- 4.26 mile(s) from Loews Cineplex Entertainment
- 4.26 mile(s) from Magic Johnson Theatres
- 4.44 mile(s) from Country Club At Woodmore
- 4.69 mile(s) from Paint Branch Golf Course
- 7.8 mile(s) from Bowie Ice Arena
- 7.13 mile(s) from Fort Dupont Ice Rink
- 10.01 mile(s) from Fast Eddies Billard Cafe
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Lanham, Maryland hotel.
- Across the street from Red Lobster®, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.05 mile(s) from Jerry's Seafood Restaurant, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.98 mile(s) from Chipotle Mexican Grill, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.08 mile(s) from Ruby Tuesday, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.08 mile(s) from Osaka Restaurant, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.09 mile(s) from Five Guys® Burgers and Fries, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.15 mile(s) from Panera Bread®, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 2.15 mile(s) from Grace's Restaurant, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.29 mile(s) from Royal Jade, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.93 mile(s) from TGI Friday's®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.97 mile(s) from IHOP®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 3.03 mile(s) from Boston Market®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.34 mile(s) from 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.68 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse®, full service, Steak House, open for: dinner,
- 3.71 mile(s) from Siri's Chef's Secret, full service, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4.12 mile(s) from Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.26 mile(s) from Moose Creek Steakhouse, full service Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 7.05 mile(s) from Longhorn® Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 9.85 mile(s) from Fuji Mountain Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Capital Beltway
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Lanham. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
White House Easter Egg Roll
The Obamas host the annual White House Easter Egg Roll, where the South Lawn will open to families with children twelve and under to enjoy sports, cooking classes, storytelling, live music, and the headlining Easter Egg Roll. Tickets can be obtained through an online lottery. Event starts at 8 am and expect a security check.
On May 3 and 10, Washington's embassies open their doors to visitors for an opportunity to learn worldly customs and culture. Times are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at participating embassies.
Frederick Festival of the Arts
Historic downtown Frederick hosts this juried festival celebrating the work of over 100 visual artists from around the country.
DC Jazz Festival
The nation's capital becomes jazz's hotbed with this 10 day festival. Over 100 performances can be heard in more than 40 venues scattered throughout the city. Festival events also include Family Fun days and jazz at the National Mall.
Smithsonian Folklife Festival
The National Mall turns into an exemplary demonstration of global and cultural diversity during two long mid-summer weekends. With experienced practitioners on hand with music, dancing, and crafts, visitors can get a glimpse of what it's like to live in a culture outside their own. Festival is held over two periods, June 25 - June 29 and July 2 - July 6.
Heritage Days Festival
Cumberland kicks off its summer with a festival filled with living history exhibitions, food, art displays, and vintage marketplaces. Event starts at 10 a.m. in Washington Street.
America's National Independence Day Parade
Boasting the ultimate 4th of July celebration in the nation's capital, this Independence Day Parade consists of invited bands, fife and drum corps, floats, military and specialty units, giant balloons, drill teams, equestrians, and celebrities. Show up early to get a good spot and expect a security check. Parade starts on Constitution Avenue at 11:45 am.
Hagerstown Bike Week
Organized scenic rides, marketplace vendors, tattoo artists, and a custom motorcycle show are part of the fun bikers will run into at Hagerstown's Bike Week.
Uncorked Wine and Music Festival
Guests enjoy the best wines across the state along with expert cooking demonstrations and two stages of music. Event starts at 12 p.m. in Rockville's Town Square.
Crab & Beer Festival
National Harbor's waterfront hosts this all you care to taste feast of 50,000 crabs, beer, arts & crafts, music, and more. Event starts at 11 a.m.
Prince George's County Fair
All the fun filled fair staples can be found here, plus karaoke activities and a baby beauty contest. Event starts at 4 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean