Best Western Capital Beltway
5910 Princess Garden Pkwy, Lanham, MD 20706-2905
Phone: +1 301-459-1000 | Fax: 301/459-1526 | 169 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Just a short drive from exciting Six Flags® America and tucked close to PG Sports Complex, this Lanham hotel boasts an unbeatable location, a great value and friendly service.
Our Fed Ex Stadium hotel offers easy accessibility to Washington DC and a state of the art meeting space for business travelers. Some of our frequent guests include employees of numerous government agencies, and we understand how important pulling off flawless meetings can be. That's why our staff is committed to working with business travelers to ensure every need is met.
The local Fed Ex field frequently features sporting events and is a big reason why so many people choose this Washington DC hotel. With a great value and superior location right outside the city center, it's easy to get around the region from our location. Six Flags® America is a short drive away, which makes our Lanham hotel an easy choice for families vacationing together.
Whether you're in town for federal business, visiting one of the many local universities or for a special event, count on us to offer top notch service and amenities. When it comes to the most important meal of the day, it's on us. Free breakfast includes a pancake station, flaky pastries, fresh fruits, and a wide selection of yogurts, breads and cereals. Top it all off with our famous 100% Arabica coffee and cold juices.
The rooms at our Lanham hotel are cool, clean, spacious and comfortable. Each well-appointed room is quiet and offers complimentary Wi-Fi and luxury bedding to make your trip as effortless as possible. No matter what you need, from recommendations to additional services, let our friendly staff know and it will be delivered immediately. It's our promise to every guest.
Reserve your relaxing room today at Best Western Capital Beltway, where value meets convenience!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- Complimentary breakfast
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee. Serve daily from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Local shuttle - Complimentary shuttle to and from New Carrollton Metro 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Cocktail lounge, Baystreet Restaurant and Lounge open Fridays from 6:00 p.m to 3:00 a.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m.
- Exercise facility 24-hour, cardiovascular equipment
- Gift shop or newsstand located in lower lobby area
- Free self parking, 24-hours
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Audio/visual equipment
- Stationary bike
- Outdoor pool seasonal, open from Memorial Day to Labor Day each year
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge, front desk
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish, Tagalog, Urdu, Punjabi, Persian, Amaharic)
- Safe deposit box, base on availability upon request, no fee.
- Cable or satellite television
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Conference facilities
- Weight lifting equipment
- Parking for the physically challenged, free, self parking
- Ice/vending machines
- Train access every hour on the hour from 8:00 a.m to 9:00 p.m. Call hotel for pick from the station.
- Outdoor parking, free, self
- Truck/RV parking, free, self
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Express check in all prepaid room reservation
- Express check out
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; free in-room wireless Internet access; free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center complimentary for registered guest use
- Printer available
- Fax services complimentary for registered guest
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Inter corridor
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Free Morning Newspaper
Best Western Capital Beltway
Take advantage of the savings and fun with these 4 package deals available at the best western capital beltway in Lanham.
BayStreet Lounge Getaway Package 1 Night
BayStreet Lounge weekend getaways are within your reach with the BayStreet Lounge Weekend Getaway Package. Book a room that best meets your needs and received a complimentary door entrance to the BayStreet Lounge for Friday or Saturday night. Celebrate and enjoy the night with family and friends at the BayStreet Lounge. Dont forget about our full hot breakfast served every morning. Late check out is available upon request.
Romance Package 1 Night
Join us at the BEST WESTERN Capital Beltway and enjoy your stay in any of our guestrooms with our Romance Package. This package includes and early check-in and a bottle of champagne or cider upon arrival. Take advantage of the hotel fitness room and indoor heated pool. Enjoy full hot breakfast the next morning and late check-out upon request if available.
Park and Ride Package 1 Night
Join us at the BEST WESTERN Capital Beltway for our Park and Ride Package with the all day pass for the DC Metro. We are offering complimentary hotel self-parking and take advantage of our complimentary van service to and from the New Carrollton Metro. Dont forget our full hot breakfast served every morning. Late check-in is available upon request.
Best Western Capital Beltway
Conveniently located, the best western capital beltway in Lanham, Maryland is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 38.961865 / Latitude: -76.865495
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 95. Take Exit 20A, Annapolis Road and follow the overhead sign to Princess Garden Parkway. Turn right onto Princess Garden Parkway and you will find the Best Western Capital Beltway on the left.
From: All Directions. Easy access from Baltimore Washington Parkway, Interstate 495 and Route 50 to Best Western Capital Beltway.
Best Western Capital Beltway
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Located south of D.C. in south-central Maryland, Fort Foote Park is a former Civil War-era military base. The base was constructed in 1863 to help defend the southern entry to the capital via Potomac River.
Guests can thoroughly explore every historical nook and cranny of the fort – including two actual Civil War Guns still standing – via unguided walking tours of the grounds. The fort was built atop Rozier’s Bluff, giving post-war visitors an unbeatable view overlooking the Potomac River.
Located just south of D.C. in south-central Maryland, Fort Washington Park is a former military base primarily used during the early 19th century and the War of 1812. The base was originally constructed as a defensive strong hold for in coming traffic via the Potomac River.
Today, there are plenty of enticing things to do at Fort Washington Park – including outdoor recreational opportunities along the three-mile wildlife trail, picnicking, and the Civil War artillery demonstrations taking place one Sunday per month from April to October. Visitors can also enjoy perusing the museum, catching picturesque views of the river, and look up at the 28-foot tall Fort Washington Light.
Found just outside of D.C. – near the suburbs of College Park and Lanham – Greenbelt Park is a 1,000-acre wilderness area conveniently located in the heart of central Maryland. Given the park’s centralized location, visitors won’t have to travel far from the city to enjoy some of the state’s best outdoor recreation hosted by the Universe States National Park Service.
Hikers and bikers will find plenty of excellent trails among the Greenbelt Park trail system – including the Perimeter Trail, Dogwood Trail, and more. Visiting families often pack a lunch for the day and stop the Sweetgum Picnic Area, complete with playground equipment, a baseball field, and large play field.
Located just south of D.C. in south-central Maryland, Harmony Hall is an 18th century, Georgian-style mansion in Fort Washington. The mansion is found within Fort Washington Park alongside the Potomac River.
Due to the mansion’s historical significance and cultural embodiment of the region it was named to the National Register of Historic Places in 1980. The mansion’s grounds encompass over 60 acres in total near Broad Creek.
National Archives at College Park
The National Archives at College Park, located near the University of Maryland, College Park campus, is the official repository for federal records.
Established in 1934, the records date back to 1775 and include the original Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights.
Take a tour of the facility for genealogy research or view a piece of archival history during the behind-the-scenes guided tour.
Just south of D.C. in central Maryland, Oxon Cove Park and Oxon Cove Farm historic district preserves the farming history and cultural charm native to the region. The park was built in 1959 and was subsequently named to the National Register of Historic Places in 2003.
Encompassing over 200 acres, the park features a variety of historic must-see attractions, including the Mount Welby home, the Farm Museum, and the Hiker-Biker and Woodlot nature trails. Guests can become more familiar with the farm via self-guided walking tour or by visiting during one of the farm’s many programs.
Just about 20 miles southwest of D.C., Piscataway Park preserves 4,00 acres of meadows, wetlands, and woodlands – as well as several historic structures. The park is home to the Marshall Hall National Colonial Farm and the Accokeek Creek Site – both have been named to the National Register of Historic Places.
Due to the park’s large size and unique, picturesque landscape, outdoor recreation at Piscataway Park is abundant. Water recreation on the Potomac River and boating off of Farmington Landing and Marshall Hall boat launches are popular, while bird watching on the shore is equally as rewarding.
Located in Mitchellville near Lanham, Six Flags of America is a fun summer-time amusement park, featuring rides for the entire family.
Little ones love riding the Whistlestop Train and the variety of rides in the Looney Tunes Movie Town. Adults have a screaming-good-time on the park's thrill rides like Superman: Ride of Steel.
Take a break from riding and splash around at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, an incredible water park. The water park features wave pools, water slides, and raft rides. Schedule plenty of time to experience all of the fun at this wonderful Maryland theme park.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.99 mile(s) from PG county Sports & Learning, Prince George County Sports & Learning Complex
- 2.04 mile(s) from NASA Goddard, NASA-Goddard Visitors Center
- 3.68 mile(s) from Public Playhouse
- 4.00 mile(s) from Price George's County Sports Complex
- 4.89 mile(s) from FedEx® Field Stadium, home of the Washington Redskins Stadium
- 5.67 mile(s) from Belair Mansion
- 7.72 mile(s) from Capitals Sports Complex
- 8.31 mile(s) from Basilica of the National Shrine
- 9.53 mile(s) from Union Station, Washington DC
- 9.54 mile(s) from Walter Reed Army Medical
- 9.61 mile(s) from National Postal Museum
- 9.65 mile(s) from US Senate Office Building
- 9.76 mile(s) from Marine Corps Museum
- 9.81 mile(s) from Bowie Baysox Baseball Club
- 9.83 mile(s) from Washington Navy Yard
- 9.84 mile(s) from Jefferson Building
- 9.86 mile(s) from Black Fashion Museum
- 9.93 mile(s) from Navy Museum
- 10.39 mile(s) from National Archives
- 10.84 mile(s) from White House Visitor Center
- 13.33 mile(s) from Laurel Park, horserace
- 16.72 mile(s) from Rosecroft Raceway
- 19.65 mile(s) from National Harbor, Washington DC
- 2.33 mile(s) from Greenway Center
- 3.39 mile(s) from Beltway Plaza
- 4.30 mile(s) from Campus Village
- 4.38 mile(s) from Largo Town Center
- 4.77 mile(s) from University Town Center
- 5.18 mile(s) from Mall At Prince Georges
- 6.96 mile(s) from Langley Park Plaza
- 7.07 mile(s) from Bowie Town Center
- 7.98 mile(s) from Penn-Mar Shopping Center
- 8.06 mile(s) from Penn Station Shopping Center
- 8.32 mile(s) from Gallery Place
- 8.33 mile(s) from Laurel Lakes Center
- 8.71 mile(s) from White Oak Shopping Center
- 8.91 mile(s) from Union Station
- 9.05 mile(s) from Marbury Plaza
- 9.15 mile(s) from Laurel Mall
- 9.15 mile(s) from City Place Mall
- 9.20 mile(s) from Laurel Shopping Center
- 9.55 mile(s) from Iverson Mall Shopping Center
- 9.68 mile(s) from Marlow Heights Shopping Center
- 11.66 mile(s) from Westfield Wheaton Plaza Mall
- 11.91 mile(s) from Mazza Gallerie Mall
- 12.51 mile(s) from Fashion Centre-Pentagon Center
- 14.75 mile(s) from Georgetown Square Shopping Center
- 15.72 mile(s) from Arundel Mills Mall
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2.09 mile(s) from MNCPPC, MNCPPC golf Course
- 2.99 mile(s) from Riverdale Bowling Alley
- 3.38 mile(s) from Wells Ice Rink
- 3.81 mile(s) from Enterprise Golf Course
- 4.43 mile(s) from Lake Arbor Golf Club
- 4.26 mile(s) from Loews Cineplex Entertainment
- 4.26 mile(s) from Magic Johnson Theatres
- 4.44 mile(s) from Country Club At Woodmore
- 4.69 mile(s) from Paint Branch Golf Course
- 7.8 mile(s) from Bowie Ice Arena
- 7.13 mile(s) from Fort Dupont Ice Rink
- 10.01 mile(s) from Fast Eddies Billard Cafe
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Lanham, Maryland hotel.
- Across the street from Red Lobster®, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.05 mile(s) from Jerry's Seafood Restaurant, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.98 mile(s) from Chipotle Mexican Grill, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.08 mile(s) from Ruby Tuesday, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.08 mile(s) from Osaka Restaurant, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.09 mile(s) from Five Guys® Burgers and Fries, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.15 mile(s) from Panera Bread®, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 2.15 mile(s) from Grace's Restaurant, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.29 mile(s) from Royal Jade, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.93 mile(s) from TGI Friday's®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.97 mile(s) from IHOP®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 3.03 mile(s) from Boston Market®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.34 mile(s) from 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.68 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse®, full service, Steak House, open for: dinner,
- 3.71 mile(s) from Siri's Chef's Secret, full service, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4.12 mile(s) from Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.26 mile(s) from Moose Creek Steakhouse, full service Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 7.05 mile(s) from Longhorn® Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 9.85 mile(s) from Fuji Mountain Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner,
Best Western Capital Beltway
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Lanham. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean