BEST WESTERN Annapolis
2520 Riva Road, Annapolis, MD 21401-1405
Phone: 410/224-2800 | Fax: 410/266-5539 | 151 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
The US Naval Academy (USNA) is close to our Annapolis hotel. There are popular events for every traveler near our hotel including Navy football, the US Boat Shows, and The Renaissance Festival. Historic Annapolis also draws a big crowd, and the fine dining and shopping in downtown Annapolis are unbeatable. Just three and a half miles from the heart of downtown and the US Naval Academy, guests at our hotel are in a prime location to easily explore the best of the city.
Near malls, shops, and restaurants, easy highway access makes choosing the BEST WESTERN Annapolis hotel simple. Many guests are in town for the Naval Academy or St. Johns College, whether to check out a sports game or for graduation ceremonies. Guests can also enjoy nearby water recreation or boat shows.
Business travelers especially enjoy the quality amenities and great location of our Annapolis hotel. Some of our regular business guests include employees of AAMC Hospital and Arinc. New televisions with 48 channels are in each room and parking is free with plenty of space for large recreational vehicles.
Our outdoor seasonal pool is a favorite place to cool off in between adventures. This Annapolis hotel is known for customer care and friendly service, and offers the convenience of interior and exterior entrance rooms. Select rooms are smoking-friendly, so guests feel right at home. We also offer pet-friendly rooms, so the whole family is welcome.
Leave breakfast to us and start every morning on the right foot. Our complimentary continental breakfast buffet includes a wide selection of pastries and fruits, delicious pancakes, favorite cereals and yogurt. No meal is complete without a cup of our 100% Arabica coffee or chilled juice of your choice.
Book a spacious room at the BEST WESTERN Annapolis, where value comes together with service and quality!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, scrambled egg, fresh pancakes, sausage gravy and biscuits, yogurt, assorted juices, coffee and tea.
- Complimentary coffee 24 hours
- Complimentary breakfast
- Canned or bottle water
- Outdoor pool outdoor seasonal pool available from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Exercise facility
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish)
- Banking, ATM
- Ice/vending machines
- Bus parking
- Free parking
- Fax services
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Laundromat Guest Laundry Room, $1.75
- Late check out Late check out is granted based upon availability. Please inquire with the front desk.
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center Standing computer kiosk with printer.
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Video billing
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities Pool Lift
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
BEST WESTERN Annapolis
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western annapolis in Annapolis.
BEST WESTERN Annapolis
Conveniently located, the best western annapolis in Annapolis, Maryland is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 38.981555 / Latitude: -76.548235
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Route 50. Go to Exit 22, or Route 665, take Aris T. Allen Boulevard to Riva Road. Follow signs for Riva Road and make a left at the traffic light onto Riva Road. At the first traffic light, make a left onto Hearn Road. This will be the entrance to the parking lot of the BEST WESTERN Annapolis, which is behind the four-story glass building.
BEST WESTERN Annapolis
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Maryland State House
Known as the First Peacetime Capitol, the Maryland State House in Annapolis was once the location of the nation's capital.
Since the Maryland General Assembly continues to meet here every year, the State House is the oldest state capitol sill in legislative use in the country.
In 1783, George Washington resigned his commission, before the Continental Congress in the State House. The State House also includes the offices for the state governor, lieutenant governor, and Speaker of the House.
Visitors begin their tour of the State House in the Visitor Center in the Archives Room.
Visits to the Baltimore area are often filled with tours of historic sites, meals rich in blue crab, and, for those visiting during the fall, college football. Don't miss the action on your next stay in Annapolis – head for the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, home of the Navy Midshipmen football team.
Opened in 1959, the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium seats 34,000 fans. It can be found only minutes southeast from Highway 50 along Farragut Road in central MD. Each year, this stadium not only hosts all the home games for the Midshipmen, but also hosts the Military Bowl.
While exploring the beautiful state of Maryland, travel to the Capital City of Annapolis, to reach Sandy Point State Park. This beautiful 786-acre park is located along the Chesapeake Bay, off of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. Bring your camera to capture the incredible views of the bay, as well as the historic Sandy Point Lighthouse – built in 1883.
Lace up comfortable shoes for strolling along the Symbi Trail or choose a spot along the shore to drop a fishing line into the water. Crabbing for blue crab from the park's crabbing pier is a favorite activity for park visitors. The small-craft launch area is ideal for those with a canoe, catamaran, kayak or board for windsurfing.
United States Naval Academy
Founded in 1845 by Secretary of the Navy George Bancroft, the United States Naval Academy is set in historic Annapolis. US Naval Academy students receive professional training to become naval and marine officers after graduation.
In 1933, the academy began awarding bachelor of science degrees, and students now choose from 18 major fields of study. Students also have the opportunity to study in the honors program and work on postgraduate programs.
Maryland visitors enjoy tours of the academy – available daily from the Armel-Leftwich Visitor Center.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Navy Marine Corp Stadium
- 3.50 mile(s) from Historic Annapolis
- 3.50 mile(s) from US Naval Academy
- 8.00 mile(s) from Sandy Point State Park
- 9.00 mile(s) from Prince George's Stadium
- 12.00 mile(s) from Six Flags® Amusement Park
- 18.00 mile(s) from Ravens Stadium
- 18.00 mile(s) from Oriole Park
- 19.00 mile(s) from Baltimore Inner Harbor
- 40.00 mile(s) from Historic Easton
- 1 mile(s) from Annapolis Mall
- 1 mile(s) from historic downtown shops
- 10 mile(s) from Free State Mall
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Annapolis, Maryland hotel.
- Across the street from Chili's, bar/lounge, Tex-Mex, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Panera Bread, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Buffalo Wild Wings, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch
- Across the street from Subway®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Boston Market, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Bertucci's Pizza, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch
- Across the street from Outback Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Old Country Buffet, buffet, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Cheeburger Cheeburger, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch
- 0.05 mile(s) from The Chop House, full service, Steak House, open for: dinner
- 0.05 mile(s) from Gordon Biersch, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.05 mile(s) from Paladar, bar/lounge, Mediterranean, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.25 mile(s) from Ruby Tuesday, full service, American, open for: lunch
- 1.00 mile(s) from Red Lobster, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Fuddruckers, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Green Turtle, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.25 mile(s) from Applebee's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.50 mile(s) from Denny's, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from Mike's Crab House, bar/lounge, Seafood, open for: lunch
BEST WESTERN Annapolis
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Annapolis. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Train Ride Season at the B & O
The B & O Railroad Museum in Baltimore offers train rides Wednesday through Sunday from April through January.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean